This Movement is dedicated to the promotion of American Life, Liberty, and the Responsible Pursuit of Happiness!
This Site's content is still under construction, so please tread lightly and let us know your thoughts. ;-)
This non-partisan website provides an alternative view the basic challenges America faces in plain-English and presents a series of REAL SOLUTIONS, BY THE PEOPLE (yes, you) to get the United States Of America back on track.
There is a saying that states;
What you tolerate, you validate; what you put up with - you DESERVE!
Just look at where our country is at:
- U.S. Congress is spending at a record pace and has now left us over 13 TRILLION dollars in debt, with no end in sight. WANT TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF?? Your economic outlook will never be the same after you see the realtime view of Debt in the United States.
- According to the Dept. of Defense 2009 Base Structure Report, the Federal Government is maintaining 837 Military sites in over 45 foreign countries and territories - with borrowed money from other countries.
- Since just 1998 the Pentagon has spent more than $6.5 trillion on building an empire-like world wide military presence.
- The out of control Federal Reserve has not accounted for nearly 2 trillion dollars and has doubled our monetary base, risking our entire economy.
- The federal government has imposed a mandate that every American either purchase a health care product the Feds approve of, costing tens of thousands of dollars, or risk fines and jail time.
- The federal government has attempted to take away your 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendment rights, all in the past year, with more certainly to come.
This website is a simple call to action for US Citizens to demand a fair, non-biased government that supports Individual Rights over Group Rights, personal responsibility and adheres to the words and spirit of the amended United States Constitution.
Every election cycle we are promised change by every single political candidate (sound familiar?). But, as we've all learned, "Change" in the world of recent US Politics really just means more of the same. Regardless of the candidate's political party or convincing campaign promises, we always get the same things:
- More (Bigger) Government
- More Taxes and Inflation
- More Government Intervention into our personal lives
- More Unnecessary Military Actions
- and More Centralized Power
It seems that only things that really change are the names and faces. Significant change would be the opposite of the above. A radical change would be to actually follow our Amended United States Constitution.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.Look around and you'll see that American taxpayers are demanding Real Change and REAL Answers. We’re supposed to have a system that allows us to keep the government in check. So to that end, the purpose of this site is to explore Why we got here and What WE THE PEOPLE can do to clean up this mess.
~ Ben Franklin, 1775
Most people want security in this world, not liberty.
~ H.L. Mencken, Minority Report, 1956